Visit Walt Disney World the RIGHT way
From $1,639.66 USD
About Orlando, Florida
October is the BEST time to visit Walt Disney World - comfortable weather, lower crowds and exclusive annual, seasonal events
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World can be complicated!
That's why our Disney-Certified Specialist has put together an incredibly-simple, affordable package for this coming autumn. "Along with finding my clients the lowest rates availble, I would love to help you plan your trip, by building you a custom itinerary, designed to help you skip the lines and spend your time having fun and creating new memories with your loved ones! I selected my favourite week to visit, and built three packages packages featuring some of my favourite on-property Disney Resort hotels."
What makes this such a great time to visit:
- Low crowd levels are projected at the parks.
- The extreme heat of Florida's summer has passed.
- Dates coincide with two of Walt Disney World's most popular annual events: the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (included in your park admission) and Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (separate ticket must be purchased).
"If you're going to spend the money to visit Walt Disney World, you may as well do it the right way. Go when crowds are low and there's lots of fun stuff going on! It's important to have a plan and to book all of those reservations - I can take care of that for you. You just worry about what you'll pack!"
Choose the right resort to fit your budget:
- Value Resort: Disney's Pop Century Resort, Standard Room: $1,639.66 USD
- Moderate Resort: Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort, Standard View Room: $2,408.16 USD
- Deluxe Resort: Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Garden or Woods View Room: $4,252.14 USD
Dates: October 21-28, 2016
These are land-only packages. Prices are for a Double Occupancy package, with two adults (ages 9 and up) - price is for the total package, not per-person. Packages are booked directly with Disney, and there is NO mark-up by Total Advantage Travel. Packages are quoted and charged in American Dollars (USD). All prices are subject to change without notice and all packages are subject to availability.
All Packages Include:
- A 7-night stay in a Disney Resort, specifically chosen by our Disney Specialist.
- A 6-Day Base Ticket, allowing you six full days to enjoy the parks (upgradable).
- Round-trip transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort.
- All transportation within Walt Disney World property.
- Full trip planning services, including a custom itinerary and assistance with making reservations for dining & Fastpasses.
- Fee-free booking services for air transportation.
- A direct line of communication with Total Advantage Travel's Disney-Certified specialist, happy to answer all of your questions, before, during and after your trip.
All packages are fully customizable. We would be happy to quote any other dates, size of travelling party, resorts, lengths of stay or make any other changes that Disney will allow!
Optional upgrades include:
- Ticket upgrades (length, Park Hopper option, Water Parks Fun & More option)
- Disney Dining Plans
- Upgraded room categories
"This is a GREAT trip for first-time visitors, adults-only travellers, foodies, LGBT travellers and families who love Halloween!"
Information about the annual events that you can attend during this trip...
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
If you like Food, you LOVE this festival. Many Walt Disney World veterans visit this festival annually, planning their entire trip around it. Watch the video below and click HERE to read our Disney-Certified Specialist's Blog post about the festival.
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
This is special ticketed event, where the Magic Kingdom closes early and is open to a limited number of guests, who enjoy special events, trick-or-treating, character meet-and-greets in exclusive costumes, a special fireworks show, and the BEST nighttime parade of the entire year! If you have kids, it's not too scary, as the name suggests. For adults-only guests, it A LOT of fun to dress up in costume and go trick-or-treating! And many of the rides have very short lines during the event.
Watch this short video from last year's party:
For more information or to book this trip, click the blue I Want This Trip! button on the upper-right corner of this screen, or simply contact Aydin at email@example.com or 1-800-419-1635.