Win Your Dream Honeymoon to Mexico from Bahia Principe & Transat!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN OUR GRAND PRIZE
An all-inclusive 7-night honeymoon at the Luxurious Bahia Principe Coba, Mayan Riviera
Courtesy of Bahia Principe & Transat!
Like us on Facebook and you will be automatically entered to win this amazing 7 night honeymoon!
*See below for Terms and Conditions
Bahia Principe is a Total Advantage Travel preferred resort chain for flawless Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. They offer a one of a kind vacation. Bask under the sun and enjoy the night away at a 5-star luxury hotel for your next trip.
- A Free Wedding Package in Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica and Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Don Pablo Collection
- 20% Discount in Romance Extravaganza Package
- 20% Discount in Emerald Package (New in 2016 and Exclusive to Luxury Bahia Principe Don Pablo Collection Hotels)
- Price Drop Guarantee
- Free Option Plus upgrade on Air Transat for the newlyweds
- Reserved Compartment for the Wedding Gown
- $500 Future Travel Credit & $100 Excursion Credit for the newlyweds
- Earn up to a $500 credit towards a pre-planning visit for the wedding couple
- Contest period starts at 5:00 pm on Friday, January 6, 2017 and continues until Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 6:00 pm. All times are Eastern Standard Time. No purchase necessary.
- Only one (1) entry per person, per event by means of filling out the contest entry form. Additional entries are available by "Liking" the Total Advantage Travel & Tours Facebook page. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person by contest entry form at a single event, and more than once per person by online contest entry, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. This contest is brought to you by Total Advantage Travel & Tours.
- To enter, entrants must fill out a paper ballot provided by Total Advantage Travel & Tours at an event, or go to www.facebook.com/totaladvantagetravel and like the Total Advantage Travel & Tours, Inc. Facebook page.
- One (1) random draw will be made by a representative of Total Advantage Travel & Tours from all eligible entries received as of the contest closing date and announced by Total Advantage Travel & Tours within 24 hours of receiving signed confirmation and consent from the selected winner.
- If a selected entrant does not claim the prize within 3 business days of the draw, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a release of liability as specified below, the selected entrant will be disqualified and forfeits the prize and another entrant will be selected until the prize is awarded.
- Participants are eligible to win one (1) Honeymoon Grand Prize, consisting of the following:
- A 7-night stay in the Luxurious Bahia Principe Coba in the Mayan Riviera
- Return airfare from Toronto to Mexico departing Toronto to return to the same original destination
- Total value of the Grand Prize is approximately $5,000
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged, except in the circumstances as outlined in Rule # 9 of these Contest Rules. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever the reason, of the advertised prize in whole or in part.
- To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question and must also return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsors and/or their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
- This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province, excluding employees of the Contest Sponsors, their respective parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. This contest is also open to legal residents of Canada who are over the age of majority. This contest is nontransferable.
- No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsors. The Contest Sponsors take no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsors and will not be returned.
- The Contest Sponsors are collecting, using and disclosing personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. and additional informational or marketing communications from Total Advantage Travel & Tourss or Rainbow High Travel may be received by entrants.
- By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsors. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Total Advantage Travel & Tours reserves the right, in its/their sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Total Advantage Travel & Tours reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).