What Makes Seven Seas Explorer "The World's MOST Luxurious Cruise Ship"?
Posted on 06/27/2017 | About Europe
Recently, Regent Seven Seas Cruise Line officially launched their newest ship, the Seven Seas Explorer.
Regent Seven Seas is known for being one of the world's top Luxury Cruise Lines, and they claim that this ship is the "World's MOST Luxurious". What does that mean? What makes it different from other Luxury cruise ships? Let's take a look together...
Luxury Cruise Lines are very different from Mainstream Cruise Lines, such as Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Norwegian. The ships are much smaller, the standards of quality are much higher and there's much more included.
Here's an example of what's included in a Regent Seven Seas cruise:
- 2-for-1 All-Inclusive Fares
- FREE Roundtrip Air
- FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air on 2016 European Voyages
- FREE Business Class Air on All Intercontinental Flights on 2017-2018 Voyage Collection Cruises - NEW!
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Luxury Hotel Package and more in Concierge Suites and Higher
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Unlimited Beverages, Including Fine Wines and Spirits, Throughout the Ship
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges PLUS
- In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE WiFi Throughout the Ship
- FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
- FREE 24-Hour Room Service
Although the price of a Luxury Cruise is higher, you can see that there's so much more included!
What makes this ship SO special?
Officially launched in Monaco and christened by Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco, Regent's Seven Seas Explorer features all-suite, all-balcony accommodations boasting the largest balconies at sea! On this ship, you can really see Europe in style.
This photo depicts the Regent Suite, the least-expensive style of cabin available on the Regent Seven Seas Explorer. See that bed? Each bespoke Master Bed cost $150,000 and features a mattress by Savoir, filled with a special type of horse hair.
The dining options on this ship are incredible. Better than almost anything you'd eat on land! Take a look at the restaurants featured on this ship by clicking HERE.
This ship is destined for great places. To see the exciting itineraries that this ship will be sailing on, click HERE. Destinations include Monte Carlo, Venice, Rome, Barcelona and many of the other great port cities of Europe!
Unlike with Mainstream Cruise Lines, even your tours are included on this ship! Click HERE to see an example of the types of tours you could choose from.
Sailings on this ship also include:
- FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package, including: FREE Ground Transfers, Breakfast and Porterage
- Personal Butler Committed to Fulfilling Your Wishes
- Guerlain® Amenities
- European King-Size Elite Slumber Bed
- iPhone® Docking Station to Accommodate All iPhone® Models
- Interactive Flat-screen Television With Extensive Media Library, Complimentary Movies-on-Demand & Direct-dial Satellite Phone
- Complimentary use of iPad® & iPod®
- Daily Canapés
- Mini-Bar Replenished Daily With Soft Drinks, Beer & Bottled Water — All Complimentary
Watch this video from Regent Seven Seas about the Seven Seas Explorer:
More of the amazing inclusions...
- Staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5, our intimate, luxurious ships cater to a mere 490 or 700 guests. Stellar service - no lines and no waiting
- All-suite accommodations, 97% with private balconies
- World-famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
- The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys - an engaging enrichment program
- Spectacular Broadway-style shows, virtuoso performances, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings
- Elegant Casual Dress Code
- The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout almost the entirety of the ships
- Enticing voyages to nearly 350 ports around the world, with easy access to intimate ports that larger vessels cannot reach