Universal Orlando just announced ANOTHER new resort...
Posted on 11/10/2016
Universal’s Aventura Hotel - Opening 2018
Stunning Style. Outstanding Value.
Universal Orlando's hotel collection is expanding again! Over the past few years, Universal has added quite a few new lodging options, as more and more guests are planning Disney-style multi-day vacations. After the success of Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Universal's first Value resort, they have just announced yet another new hotel!
Universal’s Aventura Hotel – opening summer 2018, is all about a visionary spirit and contemporary surroundings. It represents a lifestyle expressed by blue skies, clear water, clean lines, open air, and stimulating environments. It’s urban chic and sophisticated yet vibrant and relaxing.
Accommodations & Amenities
Visitors will find guest rooms that are modern and sleek, offering the perfect mix of comfort, style and convenience.
- 600 guest rooms
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Universal Orlando™ Ticket Desk
- Self-parking (daily fees apply)
- Car rental available on-site
Style and variety abound in the many dining options available to guests of Universal’s Aventura Hotel.
- Food Hall – offering five different cuisine styles including sushi/ramen, burgers, pizzas, rotisserie, and tacos/burritos
- Rooftop Bar – featuring small plates and craft cocktails overlooking the resort destination
- Pool Bar – specialty bar menu
- Lobby Bar – inviting, communal space to enjoy a cocktail
- Starbucks® – conveniently located in the lobby serving premium coffee, tea, and fresh food items
Once you’ve returned from the theme parks, there’s still a world of fun to be had.
- Pool – with a hot tub, a kids’ splash pad area, fire pit, and daily activities
- Fitness Center – with cardio-vascular and weight training equipment, lockers, shower and changing facilities (complimentary for hotel guests)
- Universal Studios Store™ – offers sundries as well as Universal merchandise
Exclusive Hotel Guest BenefitsGuests of this on-site resort hotel enjoy exclusive benefits
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™, one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to the theme parks and Universal CityWalk™
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- And more
For more Theme Park advice, money-saving opportunities and fun, follow Theme Park Travel with Aydin.
Aydin Turgay is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and a TICO-Registered Professional Travel Agent with Total Advantage Travel & Tours, Inc.
To ask questions or request a free, no-obligation quote, email him at email@example.com